Woodwork & Fiberglass
1. Removal or repair of old teak decks.
2. Installation of teak decks using teak deck systems.
3. Repair of damaged fiberglass above and below waterline.
4. Core replacement and re-gel coating.
5. Fabrication of any fiberglass parts.
After all hardware is removed, all old Decks
on this old Alberg 35' were in bad
wet coring is replaced with
and needed new glass over
and glassed over entire
Before final painting, newly fabricated
teak and hardware is dry fit and removed
Monday through Friday, 6:30 am - 4:00 pm
For more information, please call (410)
939-6578 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The information
contained in this Web Site is provided as a public service
an informational basis. For information regarding
scheduling, fees, etc., please contact Joe Dougher
at the above number.